Saturday, February 25, 2012

PS 150

I've uploaded Series 1, the instruction folder and the punchcards, for the PS 150 needle selector. Even though the PS 150 was created to be used with the Studio/Singer/Silver Reed SK150 and the other rebadged matching machines such as the Toyota KS610, it has been my experience that it works with any 9mm pitched machine. I.E. LK100, Brother 230 etc. Basically it's a manual device that allows for faster stitch patterning and generally used with non punchcard bulky machines. Because the cards don't advance the same way a punchcard machine advances, the cards are punched differently, but I'm thinking it's still possible to use it to read regular 12 stitch bulky punchcards if you remember to manually advance the card after each pass of the carriage. The card in the photo is the regular punch card no. 1, it fits and the needle selector tool reads the holes so it should work fine. This would also mean that you can use the standard blank punchcards (both 12 stitch and 24 stitch if you skip every other column) that are still available to punch out your own cards from the pictures.

I have it sitting on the back of my Toyota 650 bulky punchcard machine right now because I found some cards I had for it and wanted to play a little bit :)

Oh, when I use it with my LK100 machines, I have a board that I attach it to with screws so it's easier to use.

11 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger P. Taylor said...

Hi! Thank you for the information on the chunky machine. I have a Singer 150. It's my favorite because I originally learned on a Bond machine. I have added your blog to my blog at knit4profit.com. I look forward to creating these designs.

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger Cool boy said...

Interesting information I havenโ€™t been through such information in a long time.
electric injection molding machines

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger Monilisa said...

You are share great information, thanks for share this types of knowledge.we are giving services like Surplace ensures an on time service post sale, with the interference of their possess technical or in association with manufacturers to resolve any troubles. If you want to know more please click here
Utilaje lemn

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! I'm the proud receiver of 5 knitting machines from my husband's grandmother. I've never knitted before, but have a nice crafting room right here in Bay Point! If you still live in the town, I'd love to contact you for some advice on how to begin! We are in California Skyline on Burdick Drive. Are you in the area still? Kris

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger best10reviews said...

Hello its really wonderful knowledgeable..Give more good things. we are providing these type of services Surplace ensures an on time service post sale, with the interference of their possess technical or in association with manufacturers to resolve any troubles. If you want to know more about this services please click here
scm woodworking machine

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting blog.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Would you be prepared to forward me an email the Series 1, the instruction folder and the punchcards, for the PS 150 needle selector please I am struggling to find any instructions anywhere.

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Clothing Store said...

Interesting Fact!
synthetic motor oil are usually 90% oil (e.g. petroleum fractions) and 10% additives.

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger United Grease said...

interesting topic and i love to read this and i also share more interesting knowledge about it. just visit our site UGL Ajman and get more knowledge about it.

 
At 2:06 AM , Blogger Scope Lubricant Jordan said...

Hello its really wonderful knowledgeable. Would you be prepared to forward me an email the Series 1, the instruction folder and the punchcards, for the PS 150 needle selector please I am struggling to find any instructions anywhere. Interesting topic and i love to read this and i also share more interesting knowledge about it. Buy best quality marine lubricant

 
At 3:09 AM , Blogger scopeom said...

Great share! I like this post ๐Ÿ‘. I was searching over the search engines and found your blog post. I like the way of your write. Thanks for sharing Interesting & valuable information keep doing it ๐Ÿ˜Š. Find the leading Lubricants Suppliers in Oman

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home