Saturday, May 07, 2011

Blanket Apology

OMG!! I am such a dummy when it comes to this computer stuff anymore! And to think I used to be a software consultant back in the day LOL!!

I have to apologize, I hadn't realized that there were all these comments on my posts. The settings in my email had them junked as spam, can you believe that? I'd have never known about all of these if I hadn't stumbled across these comments and questions while I was trying to find a post I thought I had saved as a draft. I'm so sorry.

I still don't know how to respond to comments, when I click on what I think will be the commenter's email address so I can write them, it says it's anonymous, and if I don't have the email, I can't respond. So, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to ignore any of you and I'll try to watch it more closely now.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger steel breeze said...

You have to go back to the post it's on, and reply to your own post. Alternatively, you can just do a new blog post if it's easier.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home